Featuring seasonal gardening tips, curated selections of articles and exclusive promotions for Australian gardeners.
Stay in the loop for valuable insights for a flourishing garden. We promise to only send you helpful gardening emails and nothing more.
Here at AussieGreenThumb.com we offer gardening tips and ideas to fellow garden enthusiasts and everyday people around Australia.
We are dedicated to helping you grow a better garden. Whether it be by improving your own garden skills or by helping you to know what to look for when employing someone to come and help you, the task of this blog at AussieGreenThumb.com is to enable you to grow a better garden. It is our belief that everyone can have a garden they are happy with.
In a changing world we are also very aware of the growing need to be realistic with our gardens and make sure we have the best plants for our climate. For this and other reasons we strongly promote the planting of Australian Native Plants on this website. What plants are better suited to an Australian climate than Australian Native Plants?
What can you expect to read in the AussieGreenThumb.com newsletter?
With the AussieGreenThumb.com newsletter you can expects current events, updated gardening tips, tricks and advice, and links to our most recent articles covering the following;
- Seasonal gardening tips
- Monthly gardening tasks for each Australian climate
- Native plant of the month
- A curated selection of helpful gardening articles
- Exclusive promotions for Australian gardeners
- Tips for beginner and seasoned gardeners
- Product reviews for some of the most popular garden tools on the market;
- Information about inspiring gardening events being held all over Australia;
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the AussieGreenThumb.com newsletter today!